Thursday, May 10, 2007

Turn in life ...

One fine day Vinay asked me if I am going to US to pursue MS ... I was not even thinking of it since I was working in Persistent for last two years and I was quite happy with the life. I was just in a mood of accepting the life as it comes. I was thinking of settling in my life. And suddenly his one question started a new Katrina in my life.

This was about the incident which happened quite 1 year back. I am in the office right now thinking about my future life in US. How am I going to land there? Will I get good friends there? Will I be able to meet the expenses incurred while I will pursue MS there? Will I get into San Jose?

Today I am thinking of giving resignation but I don't know why but it is too difficult for me. I am working for last three years in only one company when all my friends are busy in hoping their jobs. This company gave me name, fame and money. And now I am going to leave this place. Don't know when I will return back to home and if I return, will I work here or not. Now I know how difficult this decision is. I still remember the day (16th December 2003) when I gave my interview in Persistent and got selected. I was calling Aai on phone and found very much proud of myself telling her my starting salary. " aath hajar milale tari accept kar", dada was telling me on the day before the interview and I have got a job with much much bigger salary.

I don't know but, there are lots of turns in your life which really change your life, it can be for betterment or things turn bad too. I don't know where I am heading to. But as Aai said, I am going to take a breath, remember God and then finally click on submit button. Bye bye Persistent.....

No comments: