Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A Friday in office..

Just promoted a bug TT22646 and thought of updating this blog. I know that I am quite lazy in writing blogs these days. The last blog I wrote on my birthday in 2006 :0 . But I truely want to continue to write though it's not a fun!

Ok, ok ,,, pulakhalun barach pani vahun gelay :) I applied to 8 universities in total and till now I have got into USF and University of california long bech. All my friends are damn sure that, I will going to long beach cause I am going to US just for fun and the MS is just a reason.

Mixed feelings are what I am experiencing now. I will be going to an alien land leaving behind all my friends and my family. You know what, this is the first time I will be out of the home for so long. I think at least for 1 year, I will not be able to come back to India. On the other hand, I am truly looking forward to land in US. This will be my first journey in plane, this will be my first journey outside mu motherland, in all, I am very excited to take up new challenges.

Oops, it seems my domain password is expired, I need to reboot the pc to reset it.

No comments: