Thursday, June 7, 2007

Golden happiness.

"So the situation boils down to "what others think of me". If you don't bother about others, you are 100% at everything and you will be happy. :-) But, if you want to live to others' expectations, you will never be 100% and obviously never be happy."

This is an excerpt from the Dilbert's blog. There is a new funda of life which is quite convincing. Just hit this link:

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com/the_dilbert_blog
/2007/06/golden_happines.html

I think I am quite close to what is mentioned in this blog. Whenever I am trying to be a 'Mr. Perfect', I witnessed some form of deep feeling which asks me "Why? was it really needed?". If I had achieved about 80% of what I did, I would not have lost much. The efforts which I put in to get those extra 20% have taken away much out of me.

Finally, there should be a perfect balance where you must decide which way to go. At last this principle will not work all the times. So, just decide whether you want to be at the top or you just want to achieve 80%. Once it is done and you stick to it, you will certainly be happy at the end.

No comments: